Thursday, October 31, 2013

Not Little

Butch:  *making noises ... because that's what he does*

Molly:  That was some good beatboxin', Daddy!  *has conversation about beatboxing with me and Butch, in which she demonstrates her own beatbox skills*

Charlotte:  *attempts to copy Molly's beatboxing*

Molly:  Charlotte's too little to beatbox. 

Charlotte:  No!  I small!

Molly:  *ignoring her sister, continuing to us*  She's just too little. 

Charlotte:  *increasingly upset with Molly*  I small!

Molly:  *oblivious to the offense her sister has taken at being called "little" and seeming to think she's yelling at her over the critique of her beatbox skills* Charlotte, you're just too little to beatbox.

Charlotte:  *shouting at Molly with daggers in her eyes*  I SMALL!  I SMAAALLLL!!!

(October 31, 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment